Brad Averhill Content Writers are dedicated to producing strong, creative pieces that are incorporated into content marketing campaigns for clients. Client experience is paramount for us, meaning you are expected to communicate directly with them, including in-person visits. Viable candidates must handle white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, video blog scripts, and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
Our clients’ industries span health, finance, technology, business, education and marketing. Writing and researching confidently, and on deadline, in these spaces is a must. If you are interested in joining a company on the forefront of innovation and creativity in the Content Marketing Industry, please apply immediately.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research, create and deliver high-quality content to clients according to specified deadlines
- Edit the work of peers using Brad Averhill’s editing marks and processes
- Work with Account Management to ensure that clients’ goals are achieved
- Attend project, client and team meetings (virtually)
- Serve on internal process improvement committees as needed
- Creatively brainstorming on client briefs to produce unique and engaging campaigns
- There is no direct client communication
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS: (Required for external job postings)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Extensive use and knowledge of AP style
- Firm understanding of SEO keywords, and concepts behind branded writing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong and intuitive research skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Creative mind regarding a client’s brief/marketing goals
- Strong phone presence for client phone calls and interviews
- Ability to work with other departments in the company such as account management, sales, social media and other production departments such as video and design.